Join the PTA!
The goal of the Highland PTA is to develop a partnership between parents, teachers and the community, in developing the optimum learning environment for our children
Why be a member of the Highland PTA?
- The #1 reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. More than 30 years of research has proven that children do better when their parents are involved at both home and in school. Grades are higher. Test scores rise. Self-esteem grows. Schools improve.
- The only way to get the School Directory AND access to the Online Directory is to be a member of the PTA.
- Highland PTA benefits every student at Highland by providing educational enrichment activities for students, family fun and educational activities such as:
- Weekly classroom periodicals (Scholastics)
- Field Trips and Assemblies
- One Book, One School program
- A Book for each child for their birthday
- Geography Night and Math and Science Night
- Family Bingo Night
- Family Roller Skating
- Fun Fair
- End of Year Party
JOINING THE PTA DOES NOT OBLIGATE YOU TO VOLUNTEER AT SCHOOL OR ATTEND PTA MEETINGS … although we hope you will!
It’s easy to join!
If you have questions on membership, please contact Cathy Sheedy at firstname.lastname@example.org